Big News - The McCurdy's are Moving to El Dorado, AR!

BIG NEWS:  
Welp, it's a new year and we have a new EXCITING adventure in store for our family!  Matt was recently offered an opportunity to move our family to South Arkansas, to his hometown of El Dorado.  I've been so blessed by the families I've met over the past year and a half here in Spring, TX.  While we are sad to leave all the friends we've made (as well as much of my family), we are looking very forward to this new adventure and can't wait to see what God has in store for us!
If you live in Texas and are wanting to book a session with me, please do so soon.  Also, I plan to make a trip back every so often for photos, so please let me know if you'd like to schedule something!
If you live in South or Central Arkansas, please take a moment to look through my photos, you can find many on my Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest pages (just click the corresponding social media icon on the right side of the page to see).  I specialize in Newborn, Child, Maternity, and Family photography!  Let me know if you'd like to book a session! 
Thank you to all my wonderful Texas families and I'm so looking forward to meeting some new South Arkansas folks!

CLICK HERE-->> CONTACT ME

No comments