Hayes Franklin Stripling | Newborn Session

Oh, baby Quincy.......
This little boy just makes my heart smile.  I've been waiting for him for nearly 2 years now!  His momma and I met while I worked at Entergy.  You know those people you are instantly drawn to?  Jenny was definitely one of those for me.  She's smart, kind, humble, generous, considerate, makes you want to be a better person, on and on...but seriously, all those great qualities I look for in a friend, she has.
While we worked together, Jenny and daddy Hayes began their journey towards baby Quincy.  I was blessed to be a part of their journey through friendship, prayers, and photography.
After 36+ hours of labor (gah!), these two wonderful people had a perfect little 6 pounds 14 ounces, 20 inches long baby boy to carry on the family name!


And...a little snippet from our maternity shoot last November:)

No comments