~El Dorado Move~

Wow!!!  This has been three very crazy busy weeks for the McCurdy household!  We found out three weeks ago yesterday we needed to be in El Dorado four days later.  Matt was in Jackson for three days which left little ole me (well...31 weeks pregnant ole me:-) to pack everything we would need until we are able to get the movers there.  We spent that weekend with some of our awesome family and the following week cleaning the house we moved into and hope to soon buy.
Thank you to all my awesome Texas clients!  I have loved working with you guys and look forward to seeing you in the future.  I'll email you and post to my Facebook page when I am coming back for sessions.
El Dorado peoples-I'm looking very forward to meeting you and helping to capture memories for your families.  My husband grew up in El Dorado and we are excited to move back to small town life!  Houston was good for a time, but this is such a great opportunity to raise our boys in the environment we come from!  If you have any suggestions on the town, places I should check out, please let me know!

If you'd like to book a session please do so here->
http://sarahmccurdyphotography.bigcartel.com


No comments