Jack is 3 | August 2016 | El Dorado, AR | Child Photography

I love lifestyle sessions.  I don't know if you guys knew that or not.  But, it's really nice to have photos of your littles just doing their thing in their own environment.  Of course, there is going to be a little direction given, a few posed shots here and there, but for the most part, it's just them.  just you.  your family.  doing what you do.  

Taking pictures with the Sawyers was a blast.  I just love Jack's precious outfits (likely the last year momma won't have to force him to wear them).  After editing the session and looking at the gallery, I just love how simple and classic it is.  
Jack was just showing out and I think he's pretty excited to be 3!  This past year has held a lot of changes.  He started wearing big boy undies.  He got a big boy bed.  ANDDDDD....he's going to be a big brother very soon.  I'm looking forward to seeing what he thinks of his new baby sister!




No comments