Shylah Marie | Newborn | El Dorado, AR | August 2016

Shylah Marie 
This sweet little girl just made my day.  You know, every day I photograph a little one is a good day. But this sweetie pie just killed it.  She slept the whole time!
I got a message on Facebook asking if I had any availability for a newborn session.  Shylah was 13 days new and needed some pictures...we made it happen!  12 hours later they were in the studio and little miss was as perfect as a peach.  
A couple days later, when daddy got back into town, we did their family pictures.

Thank you guys so much for letting me capture this time for you.  Shylah's gallery is one of my all-time faves and there will definitely be a photo or two of her up in my studio before long:)

A snippet from our session:












No comments